Feel an aesthetic sense for an empty space that is particularly seen in Japan. You can enjoy a flower arranging class while learning the difference between a Japanese arranging style and a western one. Ikebana, a Japanese flower arrangement, expresses the beauty of space and simplicity whilst getting rid of unnecessary items as much as possible.
The location of this tour is just 5 minutes away from Kyoto National Museum and Sanjusangen-do Temple.
We invite you to the world of simple yet elegant Japanese flower arrangement, where not only plants but also space becomes a part of the arrangement.
We have several different start times, so please choose your best.
Located 5-minute walk from Kyoto National Museum and Sanjusangen-do Temple.
PRICE PER PERSON: (The currency in Australian Dollar)
With Kimono option (Add 40min.)
Reservations may be cancelled without charge up to 17 days prior to the program date.
– Reservations cancelled less than 16 days will incur 20% of the program charge.
– Reservations cancelled less than 8 days will incur 40% of the program charge.
– Reservations cancelled less than 3 days will incur 50% of the program charge.
– Reservations cancelled less than 2 days will incur 70% of the program charge.
– Reservations cancelled less than 1 day will incur 100% of the program charge.
HOW TO BOOK: